httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ovies Brabson <ovi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject CGI scripts in Rexx
Date Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:41:00 GMT
OK...  I lied.  I couldn't resist and I looked at the problem with the
script problem a bit more.  I'm not sure which of these two things made
it work, but I got it to work.  The BPXW0000I message is being generated
because the permissions of the script are not correct for the server to
run it or your PATH environment variable does not point to the directory
that the script is in.  I set the permissions on the copy of the script
that you sent me to 777 and I modified my PATH variable to point to the
directory where the script is.  The Rexx script now runs.  Try playing
with these two things.

Good luck.