httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: The Apache Test Framework
Date Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:57:29 GMT
rasmus@php.net wrote:

> This looks interesting:
>
>   http://belmont-shores.ics.uci.edu/WebTesting/
>
> I like his approach and it looks like he wants to turn this into an
> opensource project.

I'm slightly surprised Brian didn't weigh in on this ... this was, in
fact, the first completed SourceXchange project, sponsored by HP and
Peer Reviewed by yours truly (I confess, I haven't had time to do my
final review yet, but I will soon). I also like the approach.

SourceXchange projects are required to be open source.

See: http://www.sourcexchange.com/Project2-Summary.html

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html