httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: Extreme Programming Explained (fwd)
Date Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:23:26 GMT
>Interesting idea for a book.  Anyone looked at this yet?  Anything useful
>to a project like ours?

Funny coincidence -- Kent Beck (the author) was visiting eBuilt today
and we went out to lunch together, followed by him giving a talk on XP
to our engineering staff.  The book was on my desk, but I've
barely had time to flip through it.  Easy reading, and possibly ideal
for sourceXchange as a method of organizing contract programming tasks,
but mostly geared towards containing cost-risk on a project and thus
not directly applicable to Apache.  Besides, two programmers can't
share the same computer if they work on different continents.

....Roy