httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@Mch.SNI.De>
Subject OS/390 Apache
Date Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:09:25 GMT
Hi Gil,

What's the status of your OS/390 port? I understand that Ovies
merged his port with your port and suggestions; is that true?
You got core dumps on OS/390 unless starting the server with -X;
is that still the case? Are there any loose ends (i.e., anything
you had in your port and Ovies didn't) which could be added to the
current CVS tree? Does the current CVS snapshot work on your system?

Questions over questions... I just wanted to make sure that the OS/390
port is in a sufficiently stable form when 1.3.10 is released.

    Martin
--
  <Martin.Kraemer@MchP.Siemens.De>      |       Fujitsu Siemens
       <martin@apache.org>              |   81730  Munich,  Germany