httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Schumann <>
Subject Re: Apache autoconf leakage :-)
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 17:08:08 GMT
On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 09:05:28AM -0500, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> Yeah, I noticed that, but I keep thinking there has to be a better way to
> deal with this.  What I really want, is an (AM|AC)_DEFINE_PREFIX which
> would tell automake/autoconf to ALWAYS put some prefix on all of their
> macros.

    Doesn't m4 allow you to redefine AC_DEFINE? Alternatively,
    you might want to pipe config.h through

        sed \
            -e s/HAVE_/${prefix}HAVE_/ \
            -e s/PACKAGE/${prefix}PACKAGE/ \
            -e s/VERSION/${prefix}VERSION/

    This would cover the majority of macros defined in the config
    header file.

                            Sascha Schumann

View raw message