httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Gardiner" <mgardi...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Time to roll the 1.3.10 tarball
Date Sat, 27 Nov 1999 06:16:02 GMT
I would also like to see the project and source files for NetWare that I posted
on 11/04/99 included as well.

Mike.

>>> ben@algroup.co.uk 11/26/99 12:21PM >>>
Bill Stoddard wrote:

> I propose that we release Apache 1.3.10 before the Christmas holidays. The
> Windows port of 1.3.9 has several significant problems that have been fixed
> in the current development tree. Is there any interest in rolling the
> tarball in early December?

If we do, we should roll in the fix Manoj (I think) found to my problem
with Actions not working for nonexistent files...

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html