httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Clarification on contradiction between the Apache Core Features document and its original behavior
Date Thu, 04 Nov 1999 02:57:49 GMT
On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, vsolve apache wrote:
> Category:       config
> Class:          sw-bug
> Release:        1.3.9
> Environment:    Redhat Linux 6.0

Why did you copy this to new-httpd? This is a developer forum. We have the
bug database specifically to deal with bugs, and to avoid having copies
sent here.

For this specific bug, I'd simply call it a minor documentation issue. I
mean, who cares if the require line truly isn't necessary? People will
think it is because of the doc and put it in. For people who miss it...
well, fine, it will happen to work but no skin off anybody's back.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/