httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/lib apr_execve.c apr_pools.c apr_tables.c
Date Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:00:12 GMT

Greg,

The changes are going to require checking error codes.  I don't have the
energy or desire to argue this one back and forth forever.  If you are
going to veto any changes that require checking an error code, then back
out the change.  Regardless, the ap_log_message call will not work
properly for reasons I have outlined in my previous messages.  I would
rather just see fprintf(stderr in APR than see ap_log_message that people
will mis-use.  I will veto an ap_log_message function.

Ryan