httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate code.
Date Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:43:53 GMT

> This reminds me, does APR work on systems without threads and locks
> yet?

APR has always worked on systems without threads.  You don't get
APR_HAS_THREADS.  If you want to simulate that, configure APR with
--disable-threads or --enable-threads=no.  If your system doesn't have
threads, I don't try to create cross-thread locks, no.  APR does always
have cross-process locks however.  I have not yet modified the configure
process enough to allow you to build without other sections of APR.
Threads is the only module that has this option right now.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd