httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/conf highperformance.conf-dist httpd.conf-dist
Date Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:28:40 GMT
On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> We'll need to do this both in the conf files as well as the code, which,
> IIRC, sets it to 0 if undefined in the conf file.

I would rather just set it as the default in the conf file.  Changing the
code is a pretty big behavior change for 1.3, especially this late in
1.3's life.  I could see changing the default in the code for 2.0 though.

I won't veto the code change, I just don't think it's a good idea.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd