httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: APR pipes can't be timed out?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 1999 11:36:29 GMT

It is, Manoj and I started talking about this yesterday, but I had to
leave to have some tests run.  You can expect to see layering in APR
sometime late this week or next week, because both of us are interested in
seeing it happen.  :)  Of course, I don't want to speak for Manoj, but I
think he'd agree about this.

Ryan

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> sorry... didn't mean to be obscure... it might be the right time to move
> layering into APR though.
>
> Dean
>
> On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Manoj Kasichainula wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 08:01:09AM -0800, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> > > iol_pipe ?
> >
> > What this meant finally clicked in my brain, and this seems like a
> > most excellent solution.
> >
> > --
> > Manoj Kasichainula - manojk at io dot com - http://www.io.com/~manojk/

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com