httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Maxwell <gmaxw...@Martin.FL.US>
Subject Re: .htaccess
Date Tue, 09 Nov 1999 15:48:01 GMT
On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Graham Leggett wrote:

> I don't need to. I could just overwhelm an existing http proxy on your
> network, or install my own proxy on a machine on your network using a
> trojan trick and use that. There are many very creative things one can
> do on a network...

I'm not looking to protect life critical or classified data. Our intranet
has some slightly sensitive data on it (personal contact data of
personnel), if you are going to go through the trouble of putting a trojan
on my network then you could get this data other ways. :)

As it stands right now, I would have to run two webservers. :(

View raw message