httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Spidaman The Defenestrator <spida...@salon.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src CHANGES
Date Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:54:48 GMT

I thought this was keeping consistency with the level of informativeness
that the configure script emits but if it's just regarded as gratuitous
prattle, ditch it. Codifying the build parameters in config.status is
sufficient for me.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

--
Salon Internet 				http://www.salon.com/
  HTTP mechanic, Perl diver, Mebwaster, Some of the above