httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Time to roll the 1.3.10 tarball
Date Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:11:22 GMT
Bill Stoddard wrote:
> I propose that we release Apache 1.3.10 before the Christmas
> holidays. The Windows port of 1.3.9 has several significant
> problems that have been fixed in the current development tree.

Has the problem with the broken iconic 'click to install as
service' thing been fixed?

> Is there any interest in rolling the tarball in early December?

I don't much care about dates; before the holidays would be
nice but not imperative.  Whenever we do it, though, I want
to see a good long time of code freeze so people outside this
group can test.  Like at least a week.  And the release manager
gets to veto/revert ANY patch that he thinks might destabilise
the release.
#ken    P-)}

Apache Software Foundation  <>
"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>