httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Windup!
Date Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:52:02 GMT
This really irritates me (have I mentioned this before? Never mind):

A test compilation with your Makefile configuration failed. This is most
likely because your C compiler is not ANSI. Apache requires an ANSI C
Compiler, such as gcc. The above error message from your compiler will
also
provide a clue.
Aborting!

What a pity there is no "above error message", eh?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html