httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/include apr_mmap.h
Date Mon, 01 Nov 1999 14:54:54 GMT
Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > Greg Stein wrote:
> > >
> > > Could I request that people put the parameter *names* into
> > > the prototypes?
> >
> > +1, +1!
>
> Then it needs to be done for all of them.  I have run across compilers
> that get confused if you have some prototypes with named parameters
> and some without.

Well, that's the case right now with the src/include/*.h files.
Some prototypes have named parameters, and some don't.  Whenever
I add a prototype, I use names; sometimes I sneakily add names to
nearby nameless ones at the same time. :-)

+1 on adding named parameters for all the prototypes.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>