httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_rewrite.c
Date Sun, 28 Nov 1999 08:05:11 GMT
On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 02:33:17AM -0800, Greg Stein wrote:
> p.s. I'm assuming the policy is to not patch 2.0 at the same time, since
> we'll probably want to do a sweep of all changes since the last tag (and
> haphazardly patching one or two things over would make that job tougher)

It's tough to do a merge no matter what, since there are enough
differences between 1. and 2.0 to seriously hose up the patcher. And,
since there have already been some patches applied to both trees,
making the job more painful.

I wasn't planning to do another 1.3-2.0 merge.

Manoj Kasichainula - manojk at io dot com -

View raw message