httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Working on autoconfing Apache 2.0
Date Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:59:12 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:

> Nah. They just hate him. I think I do, too, for that BSD/Linux thing
> he said today. I'm gonna have to whoop him at ApacheCon next March.

Yeah... they most probably do hate me from my association a long
time ago with A/UX, which was Apple's UNIX. GNU refused to support
it (including accepting any patches for it) for quite a long time
and I was a major pain in their butts at that time.

No doubt, this is where my "feelings" towards FSF originated :)
I fully admit that ;)

Don't you mean "whomp" him? Or do you mean a cheer: "Whoop Whoop Whoop"

Cheers!
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"