httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: Moving reliable piped logs into APR
Date Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:29:14 GMT
On Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 09:19:02AM -0500, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> All I want to do, is move the register_other_child code and the two or
> three other functions associated with it down to APR.  The reliable piped
> logging code itself would stay where it is.

ap_{register,unregister}_other_child, probe_writable_fds, and
reap_other_child?

This is a personal taste decision, but I think that it's really too
high-level to be thrown into APR.

I do think it should be shared code though. I don't know if it can be
put into src/main, but I see no reason that the Unix MPMs can't share
it.