httpd-dev mailing list archives

From vsolve apache <vsolve_apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Clarification on - Apache open PR summary for Sat Oct 30 03:06:01 PDT 1999
Date Tue, 02 Nov 1999 13:07:58 GMT
Hi,

We have replied for the following Apache open PR to
concern persons and apbugs@hyperreal.org as well as Cc
to apbugs@Apache.Org.

Num  Category    Sypnosis
------------------------------
5192 config      Older version of Apache running
inspite of new version installed
5194 general     How ro set server / domain alias
name

But we didnít receive any acknowledgement form any
concerns. But the above two are listed as Open State
in Apache open PR summary for Sat Oct 30 03:06:01 PDT
1999 which you have sent.

We would like to know why still those two are in Open
State? It means our reply was wrong or still you
didnít get any reply from concern person.

Please clarify.

Regards,
vsolve_apache.

=====