httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: faster malloc for multithreaded programs
Date Mon, 01 Nov 1999 21:00:06 GMT
On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 03:39:44PM -0500, Greg Marr wrote:
> Has anyone ever actually talked to the authors of packages such as
> these to see if they'd be willing to contribute their code to Apache,
> or release a version of the code under Apache's license so that it
> could be included?

Someone asked in the case of adns, and was refused.

AFAIK, no one has asked yet for Hoard, and if we'll use it, we should
ask soon before other people start contributing in earnest, since that
would make a license change far more difficult.

"The deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent." -- William Gibson