httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Gardiner" <MGARDI...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.9 port to NetWare 5
Date Mon, 04 Oct 1999 16:59:47 GMT
Thanks for the information.

I'll go ahead a yank out the SSL code and create an SSL module.  We
(Novell) will
make this module available on one of our web sites so the Apache Group
won't
need to worry about exporting the main apache source.

I'll also create a unified diff that reflect the changes and resubmit
it.

Thank you for your time....
Mike

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Mike Gardiner wrote:

> Attached is a zip containing the diffs of the Apache 1.3.9 port to
NetWare 5.

Very neat ! Apart from the SSL  code I see few problems.

Would it be possible for you to make _one_ unified diff ? The current
format is just a little hard to handle.

I tried it against a current cvs version (see dev.apache.org for up to
date CVS or snapshot) and a few hunks fail; and this is difficult to
fix
given your format.

But I fear we might have to tone down some of the SSL stuff to make it
'without' crypto hooks; as we have done sofar.

Dw