httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject where's dean
Date Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:50:11 GMT
i thought it might be worth mentioning that i'm only periodically reading
apache mailing lists now, and doing no coding at the moment.  i told a few
of the group members that i was thinking of leaving, and they asked me to
stay around and offer advice.  so that's what i'm doing when i can.
unless i start coding again i won't really *force* any of my advice on you
;)  i still believe that the folks writing the code really get to make the
final decision.  i'm just saying things to try to help you from making any
gross mistakes that will need fixing later.

Dean