httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: easy solution: Re: userspace permissions
Date Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:36:10 GMT
Quite true. That wasn't specified in the original problem statement,
though :-)

Man. I ought to go into politics or be a lawyer or something...

I'm not exactly sure how to munge it for that situation. It gets quite
hairy, definitely. I might just suggest eliminating filesystem access to
the group and have them do all the authoring via DAV. But that doesn't
always solve all possible problems either...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/