httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Re: Compiling multiple MPM at the same time.
Date Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:21:44 GMT

> :-) We could probably make the mpm runtime selectable if
> it was passed in on the command line, stuffed into
> the process object, and then the process object was
> pass on to the module init hook.]]

I've been toying with this idea with a few other people.  I'm not
convinced passing it in on the command line is necessary, but that is
probably the best way to go.  I had been considering putting a config
directive in, and a stub function that just searched for that one
directive in the config file.  Of course, we could always make it an
environment variable.  :)

> :-) I wish somebody would port to WINE so I could check that one
> at the same time (and it would be so wonderfully bizzare).

You are a sick man Ben.  Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.   :->

Ryan

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.