httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Update process related code to use APR calls.
Date Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:13:47 GMT

This is a problem with the CVS mirror that Paul is using, I think.  It may
also be a problem with the .cvsignore file.  For right now, ignore that
file's changes, and when this is committed, it shouldn't make a
difference.

Paul, until we get this fixed, could you just remove the configure script
before you generate a patch?  Thanks,

Ryan

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, David Reid wrote:

> Why are we patching generated files again??  If configure is generated each
> time then the diff's in the patch will get wiped first time it's built!
>
> d.

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.