httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Re: Something missing?
Date Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:09:52 GMT

This is a part of the most recent change in APR.  We have been using
autoheader and autoconf for a while.  autoheader will generate the file
that is missing.  Because we are not putting generated files in CVS, you
will need to run autoheader and autoconf before trying to build Apache.

Ryan

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, Ben Laurie wrote:

> ben@heap:~/work/apache-2.0/src$ ./Configure
> Using config file: Configuration
> Creating Makefile
>  + configured for FreeBSD 2.2.8 platform
>  + setting C compiler to gcc
>  + setting C pre-processor to gcc -E
>  + checking for system header files
>  + adding selected modules
>     o using MPM method: prefork
>  + configuring Apache Portable Runtime (APR)
> cat: ./include/apr_config.h.in: No such file or directory
>  + checking sizeof various data types
>  + doing sanity check on compiler and options
> Creating Makefile in support
> Creating Makefile in regex
> Creating Makefile in os/unix
> Creating Makefile in ap
> Creating Makefile in main
> Creating Makefile in modules/standard
> Creating Makefile in modules/mpm/prefork
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben.
>
> --
> http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

>      - Indira Gandhi

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.