httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wil Harris <...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Intro/APXS
Date Fri, 08 Oct 1999 23:08:13 GMT
On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Wil Harris wrote:

I read this again after I sent it, and realized it sounded like a press
statement. Basically I am going to be the person that will see that any
problems we cause and any bugs or problems we can fix we work on. I am
also here to try to get a line of communication open between the apache
developers and Red Hat.