httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Makefile suggestions?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 1999 23:14:35 GMT
getopt.c was only needed briefly 'cause ben l was using some bsd-specific
getopt extension... i don't think it's needed in the unix directory any
more.  but given that getopt.c doesn't do any syscall-type stuff it could
easily be in some shared portion of the hierarchy, it should work
everywhere.

Dean