httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/include apr_portable.h
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:04:11 GMT
> Ok, cool. Now I just have to get APR_HAS_THREADS to always be defined on OS/2
> as it currently just tests for libpthread. Any hints? I'm not an autoconf
> expert just yet.

Two suggestions:

1)  Look for APR_HAS_THREADS in configure.in.  It should be easy to
follow.

2)  If it is always going to be defined for OS/2, you could just put

#if OS2
#define APR_HAS_THREADS
#endif

in aclocal.h in the meantime, until you figure out autoconf well enough to
do it the "right way"

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd