httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Autoconf??
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:29:10 GMT

> Your problem is line 93 in src/lib/apr/aclocal.m4, David. The decision
> hierarchy stuff seems to be extracted from one of my Autoconf files (I guess
> from my MM package). But my original version doesn't have this
> AC_DEFINE($ac_decision_item) there. It will not work this way. I don't know
> who and why has added this line in APR, but if it's really wanted in APR then
> it has to read AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED($ac_decision_item).

It was me, and it was my first attempt at writing an autoconf test, what
seems like a long time ago.  I needed almost exactly what you had done, so
I read through it and thought I understood it all enough to modify it the
little bit I needed to.  I have since gotten a tad bit better with
autoconf, and probably should re-visit my original work.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd