httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Acceptlock.c in dexter and mpmt_pthread
Date Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:57:17 GMT
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 11:38:17AM -0400, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > Why are we using two different copies of this file?
>
> Because they aren't APRized yet (as they probably should be).

So?  They are the same file.  Whether they use APR or not is irrelevant,
their is no REAL difference between the files.  Are you saying that just
because they use APR, they will somehow automagically merge into one file?
All the merging that needs to be done was done when we used the same file.
This code really just needs to be pulled out and moved to another
directory.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd