httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: _getch (Win32)
Date Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:01:52 GMT
> In general.h I see :
>
> #ifdef WIN32
> #include "apr_win.h"
> #include <windows.h>
> #else
> #include "apr_config.h"
> #endif

You missed
#ifdef HAVE_CONIO_h
#include <conio.h>
#endif

Change the _h to _H and define this in your project.  I'll fix it for real
tomorrow or Monday, depending on when I go to the office.

> should we use the Win32 api conio.h to get _getch in there ?
> -or-
> is it just a bad choice of function. stdio.h includes getchar(). Don't they behave the
same way ?

_getch will work, just make the mods I specified above.  I don't know
offhand why we cose _getch, I just know we did.  :)

> Which are the correct ones, those with const char* ?

Yep.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd