httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Sv: Sv: WebConfig initiative
Date Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:31:51 GMT

> Is there some code, faq, design discussion archives, or whatever.
> Who knows what ideas might come when looking at it.

Code, oh we've got lots of code.  Just check out the apache-2.0
repository.  If you go to dev.apache.org, there are a couple of different
ways to grab the latest CVS repository.  Design discussion archives are
also available as archives of this mailing list from the same web page.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd