httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Sv: WebConfig initiative
Date Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:48:56 GMT

> Well that's how things go. How far along is 2.0, and what about docs/specs, anyway.

2.0 is coming along very nicely.  I would say we are shooting for a Beta
either very late this year, or EARLY next year.  Manoj and I both believe
we will definately have a BETA out before ApacheCon 2000.  The docs and
specs are what they usually are for a pre-beta project, code, code, and
more code.  There are some small docs, but nothing big enough to base work
like a web config off of.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd