httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Flexability for APR
Date Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:34:54 GMT

Reading this again, I should probably mention that this is just the part
that makes the VPATH work possible.  All it really is doing, is adding
some MUCH needed flexibility, and allowing common code to be truly common
given.  The patch I am advocating committing puts the common-ness at the
directory level.  The next patch, would allow separate files within each
directory to be declared as common code.

I hope my original message didn't sound too strong, it was really just a
VERY big +1, but it didn't sound that way after I read it a second time.
:->

Ryan