httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/time/unix time.c
Date Thu, 07 Oct 1999 12:56:37 GMT
On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Greg Stein wrote:

> Euh... it looks like this never stores a value back into lock_##func_name.
> Therefore, it will create a lock on every entry to the function.

Good catch.  This is the problem with making a lot of revisions to code, I
needed the re-direction one point, but now it's a bug.  Thanks, I'll fix
this ASAP.

> Also, why are these macros in two places? acconfig.h and

Because is a generated file from autoheader.  It takes the
def from acconfig, and just throws it into  It is
actually a really nice combination with autoheader and autoconf together.
I can still control what goes into, but if I add a new
function check in, autoheader finds it for me automatically.

> Cheers,
> -g
> --
> Greg Stein,