httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/time/unix time.c
Date Thu, 07 Oct 1999 12:56:37 GMT
On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Greg Stein wrote:

> Euh... it looks like this never stores a value back into lock_##func_name.
> Therefore, it will create a lock on every entry to the function.

Good catch.  This is the problem with making a lot of revisions to code, I
needed the re-direction one point, but now it's a bug.  Thanks, I'll fix
this ASAP.

> Also, why are these macros in two places? acconfig.h and apr_config.h.in

Because apr_config.h.in is a generated file from autoheader.  It takes the
def from acconfig, and just throws it into apr_config.h.in.  It is
actually a really nice combination with autoheader and autoconf together.
I can still control what goes into apr_config.h.in, but if I add a new
function check in configure.in, autoheader finds it for me automatically.

> Cheers,
> -g
>
> --
> Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/