httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: how to continue...
Date Fri, 01 Oct 1999 11:09:28 GMT

Yes, that is a change that also makes sense, but it is not a change I
would like to make with this commit.  Like I said, this is just the
low-hanging fruit.  I expect at least two more commits to get the rest of
the argument re-order finished.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going
to kill anybody too badly by committing this.

Ryan

> If you are going to standardize on the result being the first parameter,
> wouldn't it also make sense to have the context be the last parameter,
> for those routines that use context?  I hesitate to even ask this, since
> I am not too keen on the context parameter anyway.
>
> ....Roy

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd