httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Spidaman The Defenestrator <spida...@salon.com>
Subject Re: Apache license and GZIP
Date Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:47:02 GMT

Hmm, interesting.  I see the gothic scenario now.  IBM develops a
narcissistic epithet spouting AI, disowns and releases it on the net, it's
convinced it's a former big blue employee, and as the Frankenstein monster
felt betrayed by its reanimator, comes around to new-httpd to reign
terror.  No wait, maybe it's a bot from Microsoft programmed to attack IBM
and hinder the Apache Web server project; hopefully it'll BSOD and will
have to go back for a reinstall.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

--
Salon Internet 				http://www.salon.com/
  HTTP mechanic, Perl diver, Mebwaster, Some of the above