httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.9 port to NetWare 5
Date Sun, 03 Oct 1999 14:39:25 GMT

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Mike Gardiner wrote:

> Attached is a zip containing the diffs of the Apache 1.3.9 port to NetWare 5.

Very neat ! Apart from the SSL  code I see few problems.

Would it be possible for you to make _one_ unified diff ? The current
format is just a little hard to handle.

I tried it against a current cvs version (see dev.apache.org for up to
date CVS or snapshot) and a few hunks fail; and this is difficult to fix
given your format.

But I fear we might have to tone down some of the SSL stuff to make it
'without' crypto hooks; as we have done sofar.

Dw