httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: Change to Error logging routines.
Date Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:43:39 GMT
On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 11:42:14AM -0400, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> I am in the middle of making a change to the
> ap_log_error and ap_log_rerror calls.  Basically, we will have to pass a
> status value down to these functions, and that value will be used in place
> of errno.

Along a similar vein, I happen to be working on unerrnoing IOLs. Of
course, unerrnoing IOLs leads to unerrnoing buff, which leads to
unerrnoing other chunks of Apache and modules. I'm in the middle of
buff right now. I may try to separate each layer's changes into its
own patch (by making the layer above assign error codes to errno) to
make these changes more manageable, but I'll decide this based on the
level of screaming from here and my mood for the day.