httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Re: Patch - mod_proxy/4236: Reverse proxy features disables caching features
Date Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:50:50 GMT
On Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 07:27:18PM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> The code to merge virtual host and global configuration was missing, and
> as a result configuration inside virtual hosts completely overrode the
> global configuration with default values.

Well observed... And I always wondered why... :-O

> This patch also fixes another problem with the ProxyReceiveBufferSize
> option. It's default value was left unset, and was used uninitialised
> which could have caused sporadic problems with the proxy.

Oops! Looks good (untested as yet), even if the *_set variables aren't
required for *every* configuration value. Granted, it's cleaner this way.
Unless anyone objects, I'll go test and commit it.

    Martin
--
<Martin.Kraemer@MchP.Siemens.De>             |    Fujitsu Siemens
Fon: +49-89-636-46021, FAX: +49-89-636-41143 | 81730  Munich,  Germany