httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Sv: Filesystem abstractions in v2.0
Date Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:03:44 GMT
> On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Henrik Vendelbo wrote:
>
> > Thanx.
> > Would you mind directing me to instructions on Win32 compilation. All I
can see is the makefile. Can I use Visual C++ 5.0 ?

nmake -f makefile.nt installd from the src directory will compile the
server, APR & install apache.exe, apachecore.dll and aprlib.dll in the
default directory (/apache).  There is at least one patch and perhaps two or
three I've not committed to fix compile breaks.  Here is the first... In
hsregex.h, you will need to delete the WIN32 #ifdef around the API_EXPORT()
define (just use the unix definition of API_EXORT).    BTW, can someone tell
me the correct way to update hsregex.h?

Send me a private note if you run into any other compile problems.

Bill