httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/network_io/unix sendrecv.c sockets.c
Date Fri, 03 Sep 1999 11:32:47 GMT

> Can you truly rely on time_t being a signed type? I don't think that you
> can.

I'm not sure either.  This isn't the correct way to solve the problem, but
I haven't had time to fix it properly.  The plan is to add a field to
sockets and files, which will store the time limit for reading/writing.
As soon as I implement this, this issue goes away.

> Nit: the comments don't match the function.

This is a problem throughout the code.  At some point, I'll have the time
to fix them all, until then, anybody who is going to use it can read the
code.  :)

Ryan

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.