httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject how to continue...
Date Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:08:18 GMT

I have a relatively large patch, which affects some of the APR API's.
Basically, it gets the low-hanging fruit for putting result parameters as
the first parameter to a function.  This is just a first patch, because to
do all the functions at once is a REALLY big patch, and I am sick of
creating those.  I have tested this on dexter, mpmt_pthread, and prefork,
this doesn't affect any of the performance, and it is just an ordering
difference for the parameters.  Can I just commit this?  It will break
everybody who happens to be working on a big commit right now.

Any thoughts?  If I don't hear this patch shouted down today, I will
commit it sometime tomorrow.  Unless, I get a very big positive response
from this note.  :)

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd