httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: APR cleanup status?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:13:47 GMT

> If they return a value, then there needs to be some docco that says what
> the values are, and what effect they have.

The values are ap_status_t's.  ie either an errno value, or APR_SUCCESS.
The same as all the ap_status_t's used throughout the code.

> I don't know what you mean by "closing the data types".

For example, if I want to close an apr file entity, I call the same
function that is used for registering the cleanup.  Because it is inside
that function that the close call happens I need the status of the close.

Hope that helps.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd