httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: new CVS module for httpd docs
Date Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:59:17 GMT

> I think that's a good idea. I'm "hesitant" about a very about
> CVS for the code, but much more open to having a more
> lenient docs CVS tree.

I agree.  I am very +1 on the idea of a more lenient docs CVS tree.
I also like the idea of creating a sandbox source repository.  I question
making the sandbox have more lenient access rights.  Why would somebody
get commit access to the sandbox, but not the actual tree?  If that
question can be answered, I may change my mind about this issue.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd