httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_mmap_static
Date Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:00:59 GMT
just to add to this -- i'm pretty sure that mod_mmap_static wants another
phase after the filename has been selected... and it may already be
possible to do this with ben's topological sorting, but i haven't looked
at it.  i think it's similar to some problems which mod_rewrite has.  (i'm
too busy to think it through again, hoping someone else will :)

Dean