httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Josh Cohen \(Exchange\)" <jos...@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Subject RE: IE5 errordocument handling
Date Sun, 05 Sep 1999 10:00:56 GMT
Thats one way to handle it.  However, IE will only
show its own page if the response page is smaller than
a certain amount.

I don't remember the threshold off hand, but try
including a larger response in your error document.
(perhaps include a long html comment)
--
Josh Cohen
Program Manager - Microsoft