httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: 2.0 don't build
Date Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:26:43 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:
> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > Are you remembering to link with the apr libraries?  I changed the
> > EXTRA_LIBS line in Configuration.mpm, to link with the APR libs.  I don't
> > see those listed anywhere in your example.
> Hmmm ... I used Configuration.tmpl instead. Configuration.mpm may work
> better (with tweaking).

gcc -O2 -g -funsigned-char -DUSE_HSREGEX -Wall -pthread     -o httpd
buildmark.o modules.o  modules/standard/libstandard.a
modules/mpm/prefork/libprefork.a  main/libmain.a  ./os/unix/libos.a
ap/libap.a regex/libregex.a  -L./lib/apr/libs -lfile -lnetwork -lapr
-llock -lmisc -lsig -lthreadproc -ltime -lcrypt
prefork.c:605: Undefined symbol `_ap_popenf' referenced from text
prefork.c:621: Undefined symbol `_ap_popenf' referenced from text
*** Error code 1

     - Indira Gandhi

View raw message